- Fisdom uses third party payment gateway for facilitating transfer of money from customer’s bank accounts.
- Customer can only use their bank account registered with fisdom and not any other bank account.
- Money does not reach Fisdom’s but is remitted to the bank accounts of Asset Management Companies via an intermediary arrangement like BSE and NSE.
- Transactions will be completed only after successful transfer of money from the customer’s bank account registered with Fisdom.
- Transactions once completed cannot be cancelled.
- In case of successful transfer of money but failure of investment transaction, money would be refunded within 72 hours to the registered bank account.